Author Topic: Support to Ministry of Finance Sector Policy Support Programmes of Tajikistan  (Read 3186 times)

Waybs.com

WAYBS LTD is  the experts recruitment company providing the services both for consulting companies and independent consultants. Freelance consultants can register online their CVs free of charge in our database so we could contact them if there is appropriate assignment according to the expert's qualifications. Moreover, there are job postings on our website so the consultants can regularly check available vacancies and apply directly to the contracting company. For more information, please check our website www.waybs.com

Our services for the independent consultants are free, we charge ONLY from the contracting consulting company. The process is as follows:

1. If you are interested and available for the assignment, you submit us your CV.
2. We discuss with you the fees and per diems of the assignment which the contracting company is ready to offer its experts.
3. If you agree for the fees, we submit your CV to the contracting consulting company.
4. If the contracting consulting company likes your CV it makes us a payment.
5. We transfer your contact details and the further negotiations will be done directly between you and the consulting company.

My name is Nelli Yen and I am responsible for the recruitment of experts according to the client's request. I am contacting you today on behalf of the consulting company applying the experts for the following tender: Support to the Ministry of Finance
Sector Policy Support Programmes of Republic of Tajikistan.

The overall objective of the project is to contribute to an effective and efficient implementation of the National Development Strategy (long term development strategy) and subsequent Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (medium term development strategy), particularly in the areas of Social Protection, Health and Public Finance Management.

The intended commencement date is October 2010 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 24 months from this date.
I would like to know if you are interested in the following position:

Key expert 1: Team Leader – Senior Budget Support Expert (440 working days)
Qualifications and skills
   The expert should have education at least up to Master degree in economics or related field.
   Excellent proven management skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to lead a multinational team of experts, dynamism to lead a project, knowledge of EC contractual procedures would be an asset.
   The expert should be fluent in writing and speaking English and fluent in at least speaking and reading Russian. Knowledge of Tajik language would be an asset.
General professional experience
   A minimum of 10 years professional experience in related area.
   Previous experience in different PFM, social protection, health, institutional strengthening and capacity development reforms.
Specific professional experience
   A minimum of 5 years experience in the implementation of budget support programme, experience in the CIS would be an advantage.
   Experience in working with high level ministerial staff and experience as a team leader, preferably in EC financed projects.

Please find the terms of reference attached for additional details.

Should you be interested by our services and the above-mentioned position, please send me as soon as possible your CV targeted to the position you are applying for (preferably in EC-format, see template attached). If for any reasons you are not able to participate in this project,  we would appreciate if you forward this message to other persons/experts who might be interested by this kind of projects.     

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Nelli Yen

189a Tynystanov st.
Waybs LTD
720040 Bishkek
Kyrgyzstan

Tel         +996 996 939333
Fax        +996 312 620816
Mob.      +996 555 957947
Email:    yen@waybs.com
URL:      www.waybs.com

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com