Author Topic: Documents that MAY or MAY NOT be of interest to someone  (Read 5774 times)

John Short

• Global Moderator
  • PFM Member
Documents that MAY or MAY NOT be of interest to someone
« on: May 27, 2011, 14:00:27 GMT »
I will be downsizing my workspace in the near future and will be getting rid of hard copies of reports (IMF. World Bank etc) that I have accumulated since the 1980s until the time when reports became available in electronic format.  They are all boxed and by the country that I worked on at the time  covering PFM, tax policy, trade and investment policy and general structural adjustment.  They may or may not be of interest to some one out there - university department that teaches economics relating to development or a student looking for material for a PhD or Masters dissertation.  Before consigning them to the Hexham recycling facility I thought that some one may be interested in them.  Anyone?

STONE

• Global Moderator
  • PFM Member
Re: Documents that MAY or MAY NOT be of interest to someone
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 18:57:44 GMT »
John, thanks but no thanks, but a great generous offer - I hope someone takes you up on it for the reasons you suggest

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
Re: Documents that MAY or MAY NOT be of interest to someone
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 04:47:05 GMT »
John,

I would go for some must-read tax policy documents. You know my address. I pay the mail expenses via paypal.

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com