Author Topic: PFM Boarder of the year 2013  (Read 17948 times)

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
PFM Boarder of the year 2013
« on: December 15, 2013, 16:27:18 GMT »
As every year around this time, time for the PFM Board of the year.

The award this year goes to our long-time member Reg
http://pfmboard.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1378

Motivation
The PFM Board of the year goes to Reg, our PFM-cum-Taxi driver. During the life of the PFM Board he has indicated us practitioners the path to concrete and straight-forward destinations, keeping our eyes open on dangerous ‘potholes’ and ‘detours’ in our trip towards PFM reform.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:39:17 GMT by Napodano »

Reg

• PFM Member
Re: PFM Boarder of the year 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 10:49:04 GMT »
‘Cor blimey, well I’ll be:  just wait ‘til I tells me dear old Mum that I’m a boarder of the year, now that is a result!

Sorry I bin a bit slow in gettin’ the news but what with the festive season an’ all that I’ve bin a bit rushed off my wheels so to speak.

I ‘ad quite a few of you PFM types in me cab over the last couple a weeks – they said quite a lot and some of it was quite interestin’ but given as they was a bit half cut an’ that, well one or two anyway,  I took what they said with a pinch of gritting salt, but I’ll look up a couple books they mentioned  one was by a Sir Mike or something about ‘deliverbollogies’ and the other was by some geezer from the ‘ouse of Commons called Dick Streaky or somesuch on Drumming Cons… anyway like I sez I’ll have a look ‘an get back to yez once I’ve got through the orfodox revellers

Ta very much once again
Keep dodging' the potholes!
Reg

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com