Author Topic: Candidates for a Tax incentives cost model  (Read 4837 times)

isabelchamarro

• PFM Newbie
Candidates for a Tax incentives cost model
« on: November 11, 2014, 17:59:43 GMT »
Dear Colleagues,

At Equinoccio we have a short-term mission in one of our on-going projects that might be of interest to some of you. It falls under the frame of the REIS programme (Regional Economic Integration Support), which we implement in Gaborone in support  SADC secretariat, and where one of the Key Result Areas refers to Tax Cooperation.

The mission aims at developing an excel-base Model for calculating the fiscal cost of granting the most usual tax incentives to potential investors; this model should then be customized and populated with information for each SADC member state, and a training session for public officials using this tool should be delivered after validation of the model.

The mission would be foreseen to start in January 2015 is foreseen for 1 expert with a workload of 60 working days to be undertaken in several phases;  and the desired expert for this position would ideally have…:
-   A university degree in a field related to the assignment
-   At least 10 years of relevant professional experience
-   At least 3 years working on tax incentives issues with: revenue authorities; and or Ministries of Finance/Tax policy; and or investment promotion agencies; and or Ministries of Trade and Industry/Investment policy or the private sector
-   Experience of  economic modelling and of analysing tax incentives.
-   Experience delivering training and/or facilitating workshops
Experience of developing tax expenditure models, especially in Excel format, is highly desirable.

Please drop me a message directly on my email  isabelchamarro@equinoccio.biz if you think this could be of interest to you - preferably before Tuesday 18th November 2014. I would be very glad to forward you a copy of the mission TORs, and of course would be very glad to see receive an updated copy of your CV!

Kind regards and thanks in advance for your interest,

Isabel Chamarro

Sammy

Re: Candidates for a Tax incentives cost model
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 14:16:56 GMT »
Dear Colleagues,

At Equinoccio we have a short-term mission in one of our on-going projects that might be of interest to some of you. It falls under the frame of the REIS programme (Regional Economic Integration Support), which we implement in Gaborone in support  SADC secretariat, and where one of the Key Result Areas refers to Tax Cooperation.

The mission aims at developing an excel-base Model for calculating the fiscal cost of granting the most usual tax incentives to potential investors; this model should then be customized and populated with information for each SADC member state, and a training session for public officials using this tool should be delivered after validation of the model.

The mission would be foreseen to start in January 2015 is foreseen for 1 expert with a workload of 60 working days to be undertaken in several phases;  and the desired expert for this position would ideally have…:
-   A university degree in a field related to the assignment
-   At least 10 years of relevant professional experience
-   At least 3 years working on tax incentives issues with: revenue authorities; and or Ministries of Finance/Tax policy; and or investment promotion agencies; and or Ministries of Trade and Industry/Investment policy or the private sector
-   Experience of  economic modelling and of analysing tax incentives.
-   Experience delivering training and/or facilitating workshops
Experience of developing tax expenditure models, especially in Excel format, is highly desirable.

Please drop me a message directly on my email  isabelchamarro@equinoccio.biz if you think this could be of interest to you - preferably before Tuesday 18th November 2014. I would be very glad to forward you a copy of the mission TORs, and of course would be very glad to see receive an updated copy of your CV!

Kind regards and thanks in advance for your interest,

Isabel Chamarro

Glad I found this post. I just sent you an email Isabel.

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com