Author Topic: Where should changes in the relationship between citizens and government best be  (Read 162 times)

FitzFord

• PFM Member
Colleagues, I begin with an apology. I wrote a paper for an academic presentation late last year which was also posted in another section of the Board, and I find it difficult to leave the topic where it lies. The technical aspects of the paper are reasonably sound, as they are based on (limited application of) existing technologies and practice. However, the aspects of the elements of the paper that attracted (and stayed with) me are somewhat idealistic - although there are positive examples of some success in the limited application that exists.  I am wondering if there is a wider audience that has views - pro and con - that would like to post them in this section. In particular, if you were proposing to initiate a version of this proposal for your government or a client, how would you propose to begin it, and where -at the central or local government, and why. The topic was posted on October 21, last year under a different heading. To those who would like read and comment, the title is below and it was posted in the "By Invitation" section of the PFMBoard.

"The Potential of the Present" [NB: available at http://pfmboard.com/index.php?topic=6799.msg20731#msg20731]

Fitz.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 07:12:24 GMT by Napodano »

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com