Author Topic: Albania Board, a leading example of MTEF success  (Read 321 times)

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
Albania Board, a leading example of MTEF success
« on: April 07, 2010, 10:47:58 GMT »
Yes, Albania! It is indeed right to have Albania as the first Country Board due to its success in the MTEF reform.

An integrated Planning System (IPS) correctly links the budget with the Government strategic policies priorities, including its European Integration process. You can read about IPS here  http://www.aidharmonisation.org.al/?fq=mesi&gj=en&kid=173.

Another interesting document is the one published on the IMF blog on PFM by the then Albanian Minister of Education, about managing the MTEF Performance, the next challange for Albania PFM system. The IMF blog link is http://blog-pfm.imf.org/pfmblog/2008/05/performance-the.html, but you can dowload the document directly from the PFM Board in the original PowerPoint format. I helped the Minister to prepare the document and now you can access it, using its full presentational features (you find the file at the bottom of the message)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 07:58:53 GMT by Napodano »

almag

Re: Albania Harmonization Action Plan
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 14:40:15 GMT »
Hi everybody,
I would just like to inform that in terms of Donor Coordination, Albania has made progress by also producing a Harmonisation Action Plan for Albania (HAP) issued in November 2009. HAP is a document prepared jointly by Department of Strategy and Donor Coordination (DSDC) at Council of Ministers in Albania and Donor Technical Secretariat (DTS). It includes thorough analysis of the country's current position, in terms of the Paris Declaration principles and sets out practical actions to pursue to deliver real improvements in aid effectiveness.
I am attaching the document for those who might be interested to have a look at. It can also be downloaded by our website www.dsdc.gov.al. The website contains updated information on all donor coordination activities in Albania.
Enjoy!

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com