Author Topic: Let's know each other a little bit better  (Read 6908 times)

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
Let's know each other a little bit better
« on: April 05, 2011, 18:34:53 GMT »
We are about to break the barrier of 500 registered members. By now, many of us know each other exclusively through the Board.

My idea is to start knowing each other a little bit better professionaly. Hence you find attached my professional CV, so you can understand my professional trajectory.

I will update my CV regularly. Please do the same if you feel like it.

Cheers,
Mauro

UPDATE: for the next three months I will be in Kyrgyzstan as Budget Advisor to the MoF.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:50:43 GMT by Napodano »

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
Re: Let's know each other a little bit better
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:06:11 GMT »
Well sometimes has elapsed since my last post here.

I am back in Kyrgyzstan for a month. I was twice in Kosovo in between and next, January, I will be in Egypt.

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 06:37:17 GMT »
I am now in Ethiopia, interesting time... Today is the funeral of the Ortodox Patriarch, dates for Meles's funeral is not yet known.
Work is about organising a road map for the EU joint programming including European Institutions and EU Member States (call it Aid effectiveness).

What are you up these days? Still on vacation?

PS: As manager of the PFM Board I thought to open a Twitter account for us members to give flash accounts of where we are and what we do. What do you think about it?

Napodano

• Administrator
  • PFM Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 08:34:26 GMT »
Back from Cairo on a MTEF mission, relaxing at home.

If interested in the Tehnical Note I prepared for the MoF there on how to set up a program structure in budget, send me a message from pfmboard.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4 

RSS | Mobile

© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com